Do you passionately desire to educate your children “in the best things”? Are your efforts focused on and sustained by a biblical vision of education that includes foundational commitments such as…
- Communicating an unshakable confidence in the authority of the Bible?
- Teaching the whole counsel of God?
- Rigorously training the mind?
- Engaging the heart so as to stir up godly affections and actions?
- Being relational in how truth is taught and lived out?
- Integrating biblical truth to all of life?
- Prayerful dependence on God?
- Inspiring worship of God for the glory of God?
Truth78 resources are specifically designed to help you educate and disciple your children with these commitments in mind, offering various interactive topical biblical studies, devotionals, Scripture memory resources, and classroom Bible curricula.
Making HIM Known BooksSEE BOOKS IN SERIES
Age Range: 5-12
The Making HIM Known series (based on Truth78 curriculum) gives parents an opportunity to present solid truth to their children and encourage real-life application. There is a greater impact when an individual discovers truth instead of just hearing it presented. Each book in this series incorporates questions into the text to encourage children to think critically.
- The books are also designed to help parents bridge the gap between biblical truth and real-life application with a “Learning to Trust God” section.
- Parents can guide children through the discovery and application in 20 to 25 minutes per chapter.
More Than a StoryORDER
Age Range: 6-12+
Chapters in OT Volume: 90
Chapters in NT Volume: 66
The two volumes of More Than a Story take children on a chronological journey through the Bible and offer a comprehensive introduction to the breadth and depth of Scripture.
- Interactive style enables parents and children to engage in conversations addressing the mind, heart, and will
- A clear presentation of the key doctrines of the Christian faith
- Nearly 2,000 Scriptures woven Into text of the Old and New Testament volumes
- Parents can guide their children through a chapter in 20 to 30 minutes.
Making HIM Known books, based on Truth78 curriculum, are designed for biblical instruction and discipleship
Memorize Scripture as a family to fight the fight of faith
The Fighter Verses program encourages families in the lifelong practice and love of Bible memory. This five-year program features weekly verses essential to fighting the fight of faith.
Encourage children to know and love God’s Word
Resources that teach children how to read and study the Bible, pray for understanding and a right heart, and apply what they learn to their daily lives.
Get a guide for helping children read and study the Bible by age level
How much Bible study can a child do in Kindergarten, in 3rd grade, in 5th grade, and beyond? Find age-appropriate goals for reading and studying Scripture, practical tools, and specific examples in this guide.
Download this 22-page excerpt from the book From Childhood You Have Known when you sign up for more insights for building discipleship into your home education plans.
Disciple with confidence
Subscribe to Truth78+ Family for encouragement and resources for Bible study, Scripture memory, family devotions, and more.
Get digital access to over 20 family discipleship resources and get 25% off print orders of $25 or more.