Student Workbooks are one of the most important tools for you to have in your classroom to teach and train the children in your church or school!
Truth78 encourages teachers to center their class on two main elements—teaching and application. To aid teachers and small group leaders with the application time, we have developed students workbooks to accompany each curriculum. Our purpose for workbooks is to:
- Help students synthesize the information they learn during the lesson and cement that knowledge in their minds.
- Enhance the application process. Students are encouraged to move from head knowledge to heart application—responding to the truths learned.
Elementary workbooks include two pages for each lesson. There is a review of main ideas, memory verses and Scripture from the lesson as well as age appropriate coloring and application activities. Here are some of our favorite features and benefits of student workbooks:
- Workbooks—especially in our revised curricula—are integrated into the Small Group Application found at the end of each lesson. Students will need the workbooks in order to complete certain portions of the application section. These exercises reinforce important truths taught in the lesson, encourage Bible memory, and help students consider how the concepts learned apply to their everyday life.
- Workbooks for younger children provide them with opportunities for “hands-on” activity—coloring, pasting, stickers, etc. This helps students focus as the adult leader reviews key lesson themes and leads the discussion time.
- Workbooks for older children provide the students with a variety of opportunities for note-taking during the lesson, small group and individual activities, personal application, and further study.
- Workbooks provide students and parents with a resource that summarizes the precept-upon-precept study, in its entirety. In other words, if a student misses lessons during the year, he or she will still have a complete outline of the study from beginning to end.
- Workbooks provide the students with a tangible, interactive resource through which the truths presented in the lesson can be reviewed and remembered.
- Workbooks in our revised curricula feature beautiful, full-color covers with a quick reference guide on the back to remind students what they are learning and help them review truths about God.
Learn about all student books (coloring books, workbooks, notebooks, and journals). Have questions? Contact us about how to best use workbooks in your class, what format is best for you, and how to order.