Are you burdened for the faith of the children in your home and church?
Are you concerned about:
- Children who know a lot about the Bible but have hearts far from Christ?
- Children not being able to withstand the trials and temptations of the world around them?
- Children growing into adulthood and walking away from the church?
Give the next generation an unshakable hope.
Grow in the commitments of comprehensive discipleship
- Embrace a biblical vision for the faith of the next generations
- Foster a robust partnership between church and home
- Teach the breadth and depth of the whole counsel of God
- Proclaim the glorious gospel of Jesus Christ
- Disciple the mind, the heart, and the will
- Pray with dependence on God's sovereign grace
- Inspire worship of God, for the glory of God