Parents often hear about the importance of family devotions, but I wonder how many parents actually feel readily equipped and personally encouraged in doing family devotions. How can the church help “to equip the saints for the work of ministry” (Ephesians 4:12) in discipling their children? One way is to make sure parents have access to biblically-solid, engaging, easy-to-use devotional resources. Toward that end, we are excited to announce a specially discounted Truth78 “Family Devotions Collection.”
What are the benefits of the Family Devotions Collection, and how can it be used?
- Provides churches with an economical means to equip parents with discipleship resources.
- Can be added to a church’s resource library where parents can check out books as needed.
- Can be purchased (in quantities as needed) and given away to families.
- An economical and unique idea for gift giving this Christmas: Purchase the collection and give away the individual titles to loved ones in your life.
- Includes 11 titles offering a wide scope of biblical narrative and doctrinal topics for parents to explore with their children. Each title reflects Truth78’s theological commitments and curricula distinctions.
- With titles written and appropriate to use for a variety of ages.
- Offers parents who are newer to the discipline of family devotions an easy-to-use tool. (e.g., The Making HIM Known series).
We believe you’ll find the Family Devotions Collection to be a wonderful resource for inspiring, equipping, and encouraging parents to guide their children to know, honor, and treasure Jesus!
Save when you buy the collection.