- Updated lessons provide teachers with devotionals and prayer points, incorporate more teacher-student interaction, maintain a consistent length and are formatted in a cleaner format that is easier to teach from.
- New and expanded application questions help small group leaders guide children to apply truths taught in the lesson to their hearts. Questions complement the Student Workbook which has been redesigned to be more interactive for children.
- Original, full-color visuals capture the attention of young learners and help teach important truths of the lessons.
- Optional Activities to help teachers with longer class times reinforce lesson themes and encourage Scripture memory in interactive ways.
- Growing in Faith Together: Parent and Child Resource Pages prompt spiritual conversations and help parents fulfill the calling to shepherd their children.
Children Desiring God is excited to announce the release of the revised version of Jesus, What a Savior! This 40-week Sunday school curriculum is designed to teach Kindergartners redemptive history. We have been working hard to improve the ways in which our curriculum equips teachers, engages students and impacts families: