Summer tends to be a good time for reading to refresh and energize the soul. This summer, the uncertain path to reopening communities may make reading easier to fit into our schedules, but it will also make reflective reading more important for preparing our hearts and minds for the rest of the year.
As you plan your summer reading, consider including resources from Truth78 written to inspire and equip you to disciple the next generation.
- Mothers: Disciplers of the Next Generations
- A Father's Guide to Blessing His Children
- Established in the Faith: A Discipleship Guide for Discerning and Affirming a Young Person's Faith
- Children and the Worship Service
- Helping Children to Understand the Gospel (Includes 10 Family Devotions)
- Discipleship through Doctrinal Teaching and Catechism
- Utter Dependency on God, Through Prayer
Support Truth78 when you shop with Amazon Smile
Choose Truth78 as a charitable organization to support at smile.amazon.com and Amazon will contribute a portion of all your Amazon purchases to Truth78.