For my grandson,
David Glenn House.
May the words of this book help you to "taste and see" the good news of the Gospel in the hope that you would trust and treasure Jesus with all your heart, mind, soul, and strength.There are many legacies that I want to leave behind for my children and grandchildren. But by far the most important is a legacy of faith, grounded in the Gospel. A rich, deep, biblical faith that knows and embraces the essential truths of the Gospel, truths regarding:
- the holiness of God
- His good and sovereign rule over us
- the total depravity of man
- the unmerited mercy of God
- the incomparable worth and work of Jesus
- God’s wrath poured out on His Son for our forgiveness
- the meaning of true repentance and belief
- the joy of eternity celebrating Jesus
"but these are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name" (John 20:31).