Spring is in the air and, for many churches, it’s time to look ahead to the fall season and make decisions about curriculum. Should you stay the course, or try something new? Here are two testimonials from churches using Truth78 curricula.
Can I just tell you how REFRESHING it has been since we switched to using your curriculum last year? My 4 year olds through second graders are getting incredible theology and a high view of God and His gospel through your ABCs of God curriculum.—Emily
The teachers at our church are so impressed with the systematic plan for teaching rich theological truths to children in a way that they can understand and in a way that brings about heart transformation. We can see a definite difference in the lives of our families and in the hearts of our children, including a greater knowledge of the Bible and also a greater desire for in-depth learning. The adults who teach in children’s ministry say that they are learning just as much as the children they teach.—Ellie
I love these testimonies because they represent a spiritual gravity and gladness that we hope and pray is evident in every one of our curricula. If your church is not yet using our curricula, here are 20 reasons to prayerfully consider Truth78:
- Flows out of a long-term, biblical vision for the faith of the next generations.
- Has a scope and sequence designed to present the whole counsel of God.
- Proclaims a BIG vision of the triune God—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Emphasizes both the glorious riches and serious cost of the gospel.
- Equips and trains children and youth to rightly to read, study, and apply God’s Word.
- Treats God’s Word with the honor and reverence it rightly deserves.
- Nourishes teachers as they prepare the lessons.
- Encourages active minds in the learning process.
- Communicates “hard” truths with biblical faithfulness and a gracious tone.
- Aims for heart transformation as students are implored to trust, love, and follow Jesus.
- Promotes serious joy in the classroom.
- Maximizes time spent in spiritual instruction over and above all other activities.
- Weaves evangelism and missions throughout the lessons.
- Emphasizes the importance of prayer in preparing, teaching, and responding to biblical truth.
- Carefully words lessons to address both believers and unbelievers in the classroom.
- Provides age-appropriate visuals and illustrations to help children grasp biblical truth.
- Assists parents in discipling their children.
- Incorporates workbooks and journals to provide meaningful engagement with the Scriptures.
- Comes with great customer service.
- Helps churches faithfully steward financial resources.
Our newly updated website provides a multitude of helpful information about our vision and curricula, plus additional free training resources. We recommend starting with…