Truth78 is excited to welcome you to our new website, Truth78.org! Our new site was created for you as we partner together to equip the next generations to know, honor, and treasure God.
We are excited to have a new home for Truth78 that will help us share our vision and mission with churches, families, and others around the world who care about the faith of the next generations! This new site will be easier for you to navigate, features more free content, is accessible from mobile devices, and is more secure and reliable. The updated technology behind the scenes will enable our team to better support you and allows us to more quickly add new content and features.
If you have any questions about the new site or are unable to find something you need, please contact us and our Customer Care team will be happy to help you! If you encounter an error on the site, let us know.
New Site Features and Changes
There are many new features we hope will be helpful and encouraging for you as you disciple the children in your church or home. Here are some of our favorites features that we cannot wait for you to explore:
- Updated vision and mission videos from David and Sally Michael explaining the Foundations for God-Centered Children’s Ministry.
- A new area for churches with in-depth information about our curriculum resources and ways to effectively partner with the parents in your church.
- A new area for parents with resources to encourage you in family devotions, tools for helping your children engage with church services, helpful apps for families, and more.
- The ability for you to share a testimonial about using your favorite Truth78 resources and the impact those resources have had on the faith of the next generations.
- A newly expanded training section with articles, seminars, and plenary sessions to equip you for ministry and encourage your faith.
- Translated resources in various languages are now available to download for free.
- Intuitive and consistent site-wide navigation, clean design and a standardized checkout process.
- A new site layout that is fully mobile-responsive, making it easy to view on a range of web browsers on both desktop and mobile devices.
- A new electronic distribution method for curriculum and resources is also being implemented (learn more below).